Вереск и олива

Объявление

Форум предназначен для лиц, достигших 18 лет.
Аккаунт для пиарщиков: Реклама Пароль: 1111

Текущий игровой период: 10 октября — 10 ноября 1928 г.
Игровая обстановка: 10 октября 1928 г. людьми из группировки Джузеппе Массерия был расстрелян босс Бруклинской «Каморры» Сальваторе «Тото» Д’Аквила. Между кланами Массерия и Маранцано назревает война за власть над городом.
Подробнее.
Нам нужны: Сальваторе Маранцано, Джузеппе Массерия, Джузеппе Морелло, Мейер Лански, Джозеф Бонанно и другие персонажи.

В игру также требуются сотрудники правоохранительных органов, юристы, представители власти и закона, предприниматели, работники «Клуба Коттон» и простые горожане.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Вереск и олива » Связь через пиццерию » Гостевая

Гостевая

Сообщений 61 страница 80 из 111

Вопросы гостей, отзывы, жалобы и предложения. Прежде, чем задать вопрос, убедитесь, что ответа на него нет в теме «Часто задаваемые вопросы».

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Lolita Girls Fuck Collection

loli video cp

tki.sk/4lL6N7

s.yjm.pl/BbtC

tw.uy/tw11l

If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date all the time.

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;)

I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual supply in your guests? Is gonna be again often in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this time.

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to get information regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to present in college.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!

Outstanding story there. What happened after? Take care!

Вы здесь » Вереск и олива » Связь через пиццерию » Гостевая

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно